Some lovely things I have been enjoying as of lately:
- Gold spray paint. Remember the gold molar stool I spray painted several months back? Well, I still have some paint left in that can, and I spruced up some vintage metal magazine racks with this gold stuff and an olive green. They’re beauteous. And some of the fall leaves picked it up, too!
- This awesome new band. Very catchy. People are ready for this, I think. Check out my latest playlist here to hear a tune from them.
- 10 unique dental offices from around the world. I’d love to work in the one from Romania!
- This blogger makes many unique, raw and vegan fall-like desserts. LOVE the mini raw pumpkin pies and turtle cakes! I can’t wait to make those.
- Fleur du Poirier’s Cherry Crumble Cheesecake. Holy moley, does this look amazing! Such a talented baker, blogger, and food photographer!
- Finding this picture from my 4th birthday party. I had a Beauty & The Beast cake! My mom made it! I’ll never forget that one…
- Two beautiful brides getting married! Love.
- Another beautiful autumnal blog with great recipes I need to make.
- And yet another beautiful autumnal food photographer! I can’t stop taking in all of the loveliness!
Enjoy your weekend!