You might be able to get an idea by now that pumpkin time is my favorite time. I will do anything to get my hands on anything related to the notion of pumpkin. To get an idea, this was me one year ago raiding Target:
Pumpkin eggos, almonds, cookie mixes, cream cheese, yogurt, puree… you name it, I found it. Definitely a pumpkin extravaganza made in heaven.
So basically, what I’m saying is don’t get too surprised if all I talk about is pumpkin around here for the next few months (and until the end of time). I will pumpkin your face out.
This milkshake is exactly what your heart desires. Vanilla bean, pumpkin spice, that earthy, comforting squash flavor, and a bit of chocolate. And whipped cream. Hello!
Pumpkin Chocolate Milkshake
Makes 1 shake for you and you only! but of course make them for your friends, too 😉
- 3/4 cup vanilla bean ice cream
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- pre-made chocolate syrup (such as Hershey’s)
- whipped cream, optional
- cacao nibs, optional
- In a decently sized tall glass, drizzle some of the chocolate syrup around the glass to make a random, “spiderwebbed” look.
- Blend together the ice cream, pumpkin puree, milk, and spice until smooth.
- Pour into glass. Top with whipped cream and nibs! I hope you enjoy!